Rockdale Return and Earn School Collections
Currently (as at 1stof Aug 2018) we are successfully servicing in excess of 60 schools throughout Sydney. We are proud of the fact that our services are available to any school. Whether the school is a public, private, catholic, primary, secondary, infants, or a pre-school; our services are available to you.
Whether the fundraising model you choose is driven by the school itself or the P&C, we have a solution that can match the individual needs of your school.
Benefits of Partnering with us include –
- Our Service is completely free of charge
- We do not charge for bin rental
- We do not charge for collections
- We will pay the FULL 10cents per eligible container
- We do not lock your school in to a contract
How it works –
- Every School needs to apply for our bin service. This simple form gets your school loaded into our system.
- We then organise the amount of bins your school will require
- Bins are then delivered to your school
- When your bins are ready for collection simply book your collection online
- Our truck will turn up on your designated collection day and swap your full bins with clean empty bins
- Your full bins are tagged and then delivered to our Rockdale facility for counting, sorting and verification
- An invoice will then be issued along with payment in line with our payment practices (more on this below)
The school type will determine how payments of refunds are processed.
For private schools, catholic schools and preschools with their own bank accounts, payments will be issued the business day following the receipt of your invoice.
For school programs (including NSW Public Schools) that are administered or where funding will be going to the School P&C, payments will be made the business day following receipt of your invoice.
As NSW Public schools do not accept RCTI (Recipient Created Tax Invoices) payments are processed differently.
We are an EDConnect Business partner with a Vendor Number. How we process your payments is as follows –
At the end of the month we will send a statement with the total amount of containers collected and the date they were collected, we then request your school to invoice us for the amount. Once received we will process the payment immediately.
To make it even more simple, we can also issue your refund via a cheque!
Container Eligibility –
Follow this link for information on container eligibility
We like to be transparent about some service limitations and considerations that may affect the service we can offer to your school. Please remember that our service is completely free and to minimise disappointment please consider all of the below before applying for our bin service.
We cannot guarantee timeframes that collections take place except that they will only be collected between 730am and 5pm Monday to Friday. We can only reasonably guarantee the collection day
We ask that on the designated collection day the supplied bins are placed in the staff car park or a similar location as agreed to make collection quick and easy. This also allows us to perform our duties at anytime without disrupting students or staff.
Generally we like to supply schools with 2-6 bins with a collection either weekly or fortnightly depending on volumes. We can supply more bins for special events like Fetes if need be.
Distance from Rockdale Return and Earn
If your school is a considerable distance from our Rockdale Depot, please get in touch. We do have schools working with us that, due to their distance, have special arrangements in place. For example your school may be an hour away from Rockdale, in this case we may provide 20 Bins and do a collection every 2 weeks. We are in more schools than any other collection point due to our ability to serve custom arrangements where others cannot.